Monday, April 13, 2015

Chanel Paris-Salzburg Show in New York City


The last time I worked at very famous top European designer fashion show was, Giorgio Armani back in 2004. Just missed out on working that show again in 2013. This year I got called to work the CHANEL Paris-Salzburg 2014/15 Metiers d'Art Collection at the Park Avenue Armory here in New York. It was a repeat of the show that was done in Paris. I didn't get to see the fashion show, but I did crash the after party! I had three glasses of champagne and as much of the food that I could grab and eat from passing waiters! I so forgot to take pictures. I wasn't thinking  about that as I stuffed my face.

I won't post pictures of the show...I couldn't find them  for this show anyway, so you can go here to see the video of the Paris show:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion/collections/show-paris-salzburg-2015-metiers-d-art.ht


It was star- studded to say the least, but to be honest, I didn't care about most of them, just the ones I know and like. I didn't see Beyonce or Julianne Moore, but I did get to see Pharell perform. Karl Lagerfeld directed a video of Pharell's CC The World that was shown before he performed. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube!

 Pharell and his wife.

 Beyonce arriving in the rain.

 Oscar winner, Julianne Mooore.


Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne walking hand in hand at the end of the show.






 Pharell and Cara Delevingne on stage. Cara sang in part of the CC The World, which was is nice song, very fitting for Chanel and the feel of the fashion show.




The "Keiser" Karl Lagerfeld. The last time I saw him in person was in 1990 at a couture show at The Plaza Hotel which was the first, only and last time I ever saw Gianni Versace. Mr. Largerfeld looks just as he did back then only his hair is all white now. I don't know if him looking just the same is a good thing or a bad thing...hmmmm?
 



 Happy live!




No comments: