Friday, February 13, 2015

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall 2015: Jason Wu

This was a nice collection. It had the elements I personally look for; cohesiveness and wear ability. It had a certain polish and youthful sophistication and the furs added a bit of luxe to the day wear. The evening pieces looked familiar, like they have been done before or recycled. I wasn't overly impressed or excited.













 Julia B in her first look. Simple and easy.




 I liked this coat which had a magnetic closure. Loved the fur shawl!

 This look best represents my style and I would rock this for sure, but with cool accessories and some color.

















 Julia B in her second look. The girl put her pants on backwards...Oy! I and several of  Jason Wu's employee's had to help her turn the pants around and get her straight before she went out. As you can see from the picture above, she walked out on point! Ultimately, she wasn't that friendly or polite. She walked away without a second glance, forget about a thank you.




The designer, Jason Wu

No comments: