Monday, July 21, 2014

World of the week: Divine Order


Divine Order
My inspired ideas grow to fruition in divine order. I joyously participate in the orderly unfoldment of good.
Each year as our planet travels around the sun, the changing seasons bring an orderly process of renewal and growth. A farmer doesn't plant seeds in the frozen winter ground, but rather, recognizes and works in harmony with the order of God's creation.
Likewise, there is an orderly process of creation in my life. In the silence, I open to inspiration and seeds of divine ideas are planted in me. I take inspired action, sowing my ideas and patiently awaiting their growth. In their season, my ideas spring into manifestation and I feel the joy of co-creation. Just as a farmer trusts in order when planting seeds, I hold to my faith and watch as my inspired ideas grow to fruition in divine order.
On the mountain height of Israel I will plant it, in order that it may produce boughs and bear fruit, and become a noble cedar.--Ezekiel 17:23

No comments: