Monday, July 14, 2014

Word of The Week: Prosperity



 Prosperity
 
When my prosperity appears to be delayed, I remember giving and receiving are a part of the same energy.  Spirit illuminates my path showing me creative ways to give to start prosperity flowing..  I begin by imagining myself in the flow of all good.   I envision a huge circular spiral of giving and receiving: love, gifts, time, money, connections and everything good.  My vibration increases as I imagine overflowing abundance and it feels good.  It is good! I feel prosperous.  I am prosperous.   Filled with joy and gratitude, I say Thank You God! And so it is!

Affirm: I AM eternally connected to my Divine Source. The spiritual ethers are filled with plenty. I am prosperous!

Maryann Sekely - Unity Prayer Chaplain

No comments: